Immigration Law Firm

There are different categories of visitors to the UK, Vine immigration services can provide you with advice on which category is the most suitable for you.

If you are coming to the UK as a visitor, you are allowed to stay here for up to 6 months (or occasionally 3 months) in most cases. Multiple entry visas are available for certain special visitors for six months, and for longer with the immigration authorities granting visas for 1, 2, 5 and 10 years.


The main categories of immigration visitor are :

  • General visitors (including family and tourist visits)
  • Private Medical Treatment visitors
  • Business visitors
  • Special visitors

Other forms of special visitor

  • as child visitor;
  • for marriage;
  • as a parent of a child at school;
  • as a student visitor;
  • as a prospective student;
  • as a visitor in transit.

If you fall into one of the above categories or need further advice, please contact us.