Immigration Law Firm

If an employer in the UK is willing to sponsor you, or if you are a national of a country that participates in the youth mobility scheme, you may be eligible to come and work in the UK for a short period. If decide to come to the UK to do temporary work it must be for a licensed Tier 5 sponsor.

To be able to apply for a visa under most Tier 5 categories, you must have a job offer from a licensed sponsor, and you must pass a points-based assessment. There are different requirements under the Youth mobility scheme.

You can apply for leave to enter or remain under the following categories.

  • Tier 5 (Temporary worker - creative and sporting)
  • Tier 5 (Temporary worker - charity workers)
  • Tier 5 (Temporary worker - religious workers)
  • Tier 5 (Temporary worker - government authorised exchange)
  • Tier 5 (Temporary worker - international agreement)
  • Tier 5 (Youth mobility scheme)

If you want to apply for leave to enter or remain on the above schemes, please contact us for further guidance. Amongst Cambridge shire immigration lawyers, barristers, or solicitors, we are confident to provide professional, honest, and the best immigration legal service for our clients from local or around the world.