This document explains how Vine Immigration Service will accept, record, investigate and resolve complaints made about its services.
Standards of Service
Vine Immigration Service aims to provide all its clients with the highest standards of service and client care. If we fail to provide this to you, we need you to inform us so we can try to resolve any problems. We will also learn from them so that we can improve our service.
How to make a complaint
Vine Immigration Service will always try to provide you with an opportunity to tell us of your concerns and will work with you to try to resolve them.
- If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service, you may initially want to discuss this with me, to see if the matter can be resolved quickly.
- If you have spoken to me or if you do not wish to discuss your concerns with me, you may wish to make a formal complaint. You can make your complaint either verbally or in writing to Leo. E. Orobor, who is the Head of Advice at Vine Immigration Service.
Leo. E. Orobor can be contacted at (Vine Immigration Service, 46A Hills Road Cambridge, CB2 1LA).
Leo. E. Orobor is responsible for handling complaints in relation to immigration advice and services provided by Vine Immigration Service.
What Happens Next
- Leo. E. Orobor will acknowledge your complaint within (7 days) of receiving it.
- Leo. E. Orobor will investigate and provide you with a response to your complaint within 14 working days of our receipt of your complaint. If we have to change the time-scale for any reason, we will let you know and explain why.
Vine Immigration Service will keep details of your complaint in a central register. We will also create a separate file or section in your case file in order to record details of the complaint, our investigation and Vine Immigration Service response to your complaint.
Your complaint will be investigated in the following way:
- Leo. E. Orobor will provide his response to your complaint.
- Leo. E. Orobor will consider your complaint, the information provided in the complaint and any other relevant material (such as the contents of your case file).
- Leo. E. Orobor will then prepare a written response, which will be sent to you. This response will set out the findings of the complaint investigation as well as any suggestions for resolving the matter.
- If you consider taking legal action against Vine Immigration Service, I can confirm I have Professional Indemnity Insurance to meet any relevant claims.
- We will not keep your money in circumstances where a refund from Vine Immigration Services is due to you. In such cases, we will instruct our bank to proceed with the refund within five working days and we will notify you accordingly. Please note that we do not have any control over how long the transaction will take the bank to process although this is not normally longer than five working days.
- Please note that if you are not satisfied with my response to your complaint or if you do not wish to complain directly to Vine Immigration Service, you may at any time complain directly to the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).
The OISC can be contacted at:
Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner
5th Floor, Counting House,
53 Tooley Street,
Telephone: 0207 211 1500
Fax: 020 7211 1553